Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) for Windows 10 :-
Recently microsoft has launched their new product windows 10. Also they offered a new upgrade will be free for an year. Even though user’s use original or pirated version of windows in any version like windows 7, windows 8.1 or earlier version they can upgarde to windows 10 without any issue and completely free. For home user’s it’ll be a good offer to experience new windows. But when it comes to business user’s of windows,mainly people using active directory will be a hitch. Because there was no RSAT tools for windows 10 at the initial of launch.
Even googled for many hours there was no positive result about RSAT Tools for windows 10. Without RSAT tools, active directory admin’s can’t able to manage their user’s accounts when they upgraded to windows 10. Days back microsoft has release an update for RSAT for windows 10. By downloading this AD admin’s can now able to install active directory tools and manage their user’s without any issues.
How to download RSAT tools for windows 10:
- Make sure you have latest build of Windows 10.
- Now goto microsoft download center and download the appropriate architecture x86 or x64 that suits your windows 10 system
- Download the update file.
- Microsoft RSAT Tools for windows 10 download link.
- When download is complete. Install the update KB2693643.
- Restart your system take effect of the update.
- After successful installation of update open control panel –>Programs and Features –>Turn windows features on or off –>remote server administration tools.
- You can select the features that you wish to activate.
- Restart your system once again to take effect of rsat tools installation.