Today i will show you how to recover/get all saved wifi network password saved on your system,
Before enjoying this post, read also about creating your own font, simple error fixing, internet speed increasing, modems unlocking, mobiles unlocking,etc.
REMEMBER this method only works on windows 7
- Windows 7
- No extra / other software.
- click on Start type RUN or simply press Windows key + R.
- Type CMD and press enter.
- Now Type this code and press enter
Type these 2 commands and press enter.
netsh wlan export profile key=clear
ren *.xml *.txt
*The first command will export all the save password in your created folder. but they will are in .xml format
*The 2nd commands made all those XML to .txt
6. Open each file there will be kind of codes. Check the 5th last line there is the password of that wifi network.
IF you dont want to follow these steps and you think that its very long