How to remove pattern lock if too many attempts were done in a android smartphone and got error that you have to enter your google login details. Well even you do enter exact login informations you will get error message that you have entered. So this becomes a hitch to the smartphone users. How do we overcome it?. We can do override of the pattern unlock attempts that you have lost.
The only solution for resolving this issues is factory reset or hard reset method.
When you do Factory reset or hard reset you will lose your data that is stored on your phone like contacts, images, sounds that are stored in internal storage. none of your SD card storage will be lost. So keep on taking regular backups. will be helpful in future.
How to hard reset / factory reset android smartphone ?
Most of the mobile manufacturers providing the option for this process.
Hard reset for Android os version’s upto GingerBread :
- Remove battery from the phone.
- Replace it after 10-20 seconds.
- Now hold volume down ( Volume – ) key and home button.
- Now hold power button.
- You will be able to see an android image.
- Keep on holding the button. Don’t release it until you get similar options like
fast boot mode”
and more. this varies with the manufacturers like samsung, sony, karbon, lava , etc.
- Now release the buttons.
- Use volume keys to move upwards and downwards.
- For selection of option use power button.
- Select the reset option and wait for few minutes to complete the process.
- Now your phone will be restored with the factory settings and you can now use your phone.
What if the above method doesn’t works :
- Just remain calm. follow all the above steps.
- The only thing you have to change is press volume + key instead of Volume –
- In most cases this alternate method will work for you.
Supported models for hard reset or factory reset :
Samsung , Sony , Sony Erricson, karbon, lava, celkon, micromax, lg, motorola.
If you like my work give us a g+ follow, facebook like and twitter follow, stumble
and digg our posts.
any queries contact us @ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com