How to run as another user:
How to run application as another user, this was my last post headed, as user’s want to run application as another user when they don’t want to log off and login every time in situations. This post will help you to store the domain administrator credentials to run the application as your domain administrator, which will save your time.
How to save another user password to run application as another user:
In this post am going to use lansweeper to run as another user and to save the credentials.
- Goto your desktop and create a new shortcut. name it as you wish.
- Select the file location that you want to run application as another user. and click next. make sure you have selected to root file.
- Here we going to trick the application to run as another user. already you have browsed the location of the file and it got exactly where to start from.
Go to very beginning of the location and type the command
[code] runas /savecred /user:domain\username “E:\lsremote.exe” [/code] .
- Make sure you have given the command and selected application is correct.click next
- As mentioned earlier you can give any any that you wish. Click finish.
- If you don’t like the default shorcut icon and change it with a icon file of the application that you’re running as another user. To do that right click on the shortcut you have created -> properties -> change icon -> browse -> navigate to exe file location. select ico file or the same exe if it has icon ->click ok. Now your shortcut file have a icon that will denote what it is.
- Now run the file and it’ll ask for the password to be stored. It’s to save your time in future.
- Provide your administrator password to run application as another user.you won’t see anything when you type. just complete password and hit enter.
- Unless until you domain administrator changes his/her password your application won’t ask for any password whenever you run.
To read run as another user part 1 click here.
To get free huawei unlock codes click here.
To get free alcatel unlock code click here.