Already i have explained about unlocking modems and some blogger tricks. Here am going to show how to know BlackBerry Z10 mobile is network locked or unlocked. To know unlock status of your BlackBerry Z10 mobile you have to follow some instructions if you are a new user to the BlackBerry Z10 mobile phone. By removing network restriction on your BlackBerry Z10 you can use any sim card in it. This tutorial helps you to know whether your BlackBerry Z10 from locked network or unlocked.
Instructions to know your BlackBerry Z10 Mobile is locked or not :
- Make sure that your BlacckBerry Z10 is locked to a network.
- If you are not sure whether your mobile is locked or not. just remove the sim card from your Z10 BlackBerry mobile that is supplied with your BB Z10 mobile.
- Now replace different network sim card that is not supplied with your BlackBerry Z10 mobile.
- If your mobile is locked to a network you will get a message as enter unlock code or detected sim card is invalid.
- If you have your BlackBerry Z10 unlock code that is purchased from any of the unlocking website.
- If you don’t have your BlackBerry Z10 unlock code then email us .we will supply your code.
To purchase your unlock code email with subject “blackberry z10” : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com