So, now let’s see what’s loverboy virus.
Loverboy virus is not a dangerous virus, as it is not encrypted. It can be found/ it is usually located in ram-address $7EC00.
MORE: CLICK HERE to know how to check your antivirus’s working condition- a simple notepad trick
WHY IS IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMOVE IT?
- It is a worm, so it may be dangerous to your PC.
- Though it is a 16 bit unencrypted virus, it may also cause some serious issues.
- It is not usually scanned and deleted by antiviruses.
- It is shown in various antivirus programs as the security issue of this virus is severe.
- It acts as a worm and leaves a notepad after deletion.
- This is annoying, as every time you delete it, the .txt file appears.
- Use pro-version of antiviruses, or use a original renowned antiviruses like kaspersky, avast, etc.
- Increase the security level to high.
- Also increase the sensitivity to high.
- Update your antivirus regularly.
- Don’t put multiple antiviruses on single PC. It may corrupt the O.S.
- Don’t use pirated or trial versions of antivirus.
- Scan the removal devices before opening and also do a routine full system scan.