Enable HTTPS in Blogger:
Enable HTTPS blogger is easier now. Days back google has announced that they’re providing HTTPS support for blogger owners,and it’s officially available now. Now blogspot owners can enable HTTPS connections to their blog which improves the security. To know more about https go here. When you enable HTTPS in blogger it turns your visitors to visit an encrypted blogger site.
How to enable HTTPS in blogger :
- Login into your blogger dashboard.
- Select your desired blog if you own many or few.
- Goto blogger your settings.
- Navigate to HTTPS settings.
- Change to Yes from No.
- And save your changes. All done. Now your visitors can able access your blogger in a secure way.
- As a sad part, HTTPS connection is not available for custom domain owners.
- If you run a custom domain in blogger https connection won’t be available. To get https for your custom domain you may in need of a selfhosted blog and ssl certificate.
- That’s because of custom domains requires self signed ssl certificate which is not support blogger.